For all those who don’t exactly know what a mini facelift is or are extremely confuse it with a facelift, let me clear that out for you. A traditional, full facelift is a major surgical procedure designed to tighten the skin. A mini facelift is a relatively minor procedure that reduces minimal sagging around the cheeks, jawline, and neck.
Basically, a mini facelift is a very common and simple cosmetic procedure in which the extra layers of skin are removed. The tissue left are tightened giving you a refreshed appearance. Studies conducted around the world have shown that when a person uses mini facelift they could look at least five years younger.
Mini facelift also known as weekend facelift has been around especially in Bollywood and Hollywood since the 1950s. It isn’t a new concept, however, back then given that the technology wasn’t so advanced the effects of the procedure didn’t last long. Nowadays things have changed: from understanding the anatomy of the aging process and better instrumentation a mini facelift is now a very effective procedure and can provide long-lasting results.
The most important question is ‘Are you a suitable candidate for a mini facelift procedure?’ The good news is that most individuals who are in relatively good health can undergo this procedure.
Still confused if you should get it done a facelift? Simply stand in front of the mirror, place your fingers in front of the ear, and pull backward and upward. If you look better, then you are probably a suitable mini face-lift candidate.
The procedure begins by putting the patients under local anesthesia. The mini lift incision begins in the scalp above the ear and follows the natural curves of the ear to the ear lobe and sometimes into the crease behind the ear. The doctor will then insert the instruments through these small cuts. You won’t need more than three or four cuts. Excess skin is removed and the incision is closed.
1. The side effects of this treatment are minimal.
2. It doesn’t leave any scars on your face. Incisions are easily concealed within your natural facial contours and hairline.
3. Say bye-bye to wrinkles and hello to an overall youthful look. This, in turn, will make you feel more confident.
4. A mini facelift uses local anesthesia, which means lower risks in comparison to general sedation.
5. The procedure doesn’t take more than 40 to 90 minutes.
6. Given that this treatment mainly targets the lower third of your face and neck, it means that the procedure will automatically compliment your natural features. So there’s no fear of ending up with a plastic looking face.
7. The recovery period is very short.
However, whatever you do in life comes with a certain amount of risk associated with it. So why not take a little bit of risk to get a flawless, youthful skin!
Let me be honest, there could be a few risks involved, for instance, there could be bleeding, blood clotting, bruising, and swelling, as well as a potential negative reaction to the anesthesia. However, if you are in the hands of a good practitioner/consultant, then things can’t go wrong at any cost! One such clinic which provides flawless skin and cosmetology related services is SCULPT CLINIC.
© 2020 Sculpt Aesthetics & Cosmetic Clinic. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Infomedia Web Solutions.
Watch Dragon ball super