It is very rare to find a woman who hasn’t watched a rom-com, or a cheesy Walt Disney movie where the prince and princess have a magical wedding and live happily ever after- and dreamt of having a beautiful wedding of her own.
Since the day a little girl takes her mother’s dupatta and pretends to be a bride, she has already started planning her wedding subconsciously. Every woman dreams to look like a princess on her wedding day, and for the bride to look absolutely flawless is an extremely integral part of a fairytale wedding.
Your wedding is just around the corner and you’re all set for it. You’ve got your highlights, booked your mani-pedi appointment, and your fitness regime is down to a T. And you think that you are good to go, as far as the beauty bit is concerned. Well, I suggest you think again. In fact, there are a lot of things to do if you want to push the boat in time for your wedding day.
For the bride who wants to look marvelous on her ‘big day’, here is a list of treatments which you should try!
1. Photofacial: With time, the flawless glow of our youth starts fading and our skin starts looking dull because of blemishes, pores, fine lines and pigmentation. However, on your wedding day you want to look as glowing and beautiful as ever. So you should definitely give ‘photofacial’ a shot. A photofacial is a 30-minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. Which then causes collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis to constrict, reducing redness and age lines. It is affordable, you will hardly feel any discomfort, takes very less time and you can get back to your normal daily life almost immediately.
2. Thermage Treatment: It is a FDA-approved aesthetic technique that uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin. Thermage treatment can be used almost everywhere, from eyes to face and body, where one desires a little lift – it can even help with the appearance of cellulite, sagging knees and love handles. It is non-invasive, requires no downtime, can be performed in an office with no discomfort, and won’t take much time as well.
3. Dermal Fillers: Do you want more defined cheeks, jaws, and lips on your big day? Then this treatment is the one for you. Dermal filler injections are a great way to plump your skin, smooth your wrinkles and fill deep lines. Apart from this, it is also considered to be the least invasive procedure to reduce acne scars and genetic imperfections. You should get this done at least 6 to 9 months before the wedding.
4. Ultherapy: Ultherapy is a safe, non-surgical ultrasound treatment that counteracts the effects of time and gravity on your skin. If you want to fight early signs of aging in the face and neck area, then go for Ultherapy. The best part is that there is hardly any downtime, it is painless, non-surgical, and it can last up to a year provided good care of the skin is taken.
5. Teeth Whitening: The best accessory that a bride wears on her wedding day is a beautiful smile. Now you don’t want that smile to be tainted by something yellow, right?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that helps to whiten and brightening your teeth by removing stains and discoloration. It is one of the most popular dental procedures as it is a fast, easy, and an inexpensive solution to brighten your smile.
6. Laser Hair Removal: Beauty wise some treatments attract you more than others. Like the idea of never going through the pain of waxing or the effort of shaving or tweezing. On your wedding day, the last thing you want to worry about is body hair. In this sense, the laser hair removal is quite revolutionary.
In this procedure highly concentrated light beams into hair follicles. Pigments in the follicles absorb the light and that destroys the hair. It can remove unwanted hair from face, underarm, bikini line, leg, arm, other areas. So to be carefree and hair-free on your wedding day you must try laser hair removal.
7. Mini Facelift: A mini facelift is a minor procedure that reduces minor sagging around the cheeks, jawline, and neck. Also known as the weekend facelift, it is a very common and simple cosmetic procedure in which the extra layers of skin is removed. The left tissue is tightened giving you a refreshed appearance. Studies done in the recent past around the world have shown that when a person uses mini facelift they could look at least five years younger.
8. Face Freeze: Face freeze is also known as cryotherapy facials! Frotox (face freeze + Botox) is basically a procedure in which your face is frozen to reduce wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, and blemishes. Now that’s something I would go for and so should every bride to be. The entire procedure takes less than 30 minutes, makes your skin radiant and firm, lightens scars, helps reduce pigmentation, rejuvenates and brightens skin, improves blood circulation, and decreases puffiness. On top of all this when treating the scalp, it stimulates hair growth by increasing blood flow. The upsides of getting cryotherapy facials is that it is non-invasive, painless, fast and there is no downtime.
Image source: Pintrest
© 2020 Sculpt Aesthetics & Cosmetic Clinic. All rights reserved.
Website designed by Infomedia Web Solutions.
Watch Dragon ball super